Wednesday 7 February 2018

Steady....

This last week or so seems to be a bit strange. Strange because I have sold a print on Fine Art America, a print on Society 6, a bag to someone at Zumba, a painting and another print in real life, not to mention the earlier commission request....

Busy.

I also went to the Tate Modern to visit an exhibition, and deleted some important bits of my revamped website that I needed. So busy and frustrating.

I am now residing somewhere between disorganised and confused. Not helped by having a friend over for a few days and going to a gig to see Natalie Imbruglia, whilst preparing for a spa weekend away with the girls. Seriously. This week....

BOOM!

I am at that irritating stage where I want the website to be finished. My prices to be chosen and my promoting to begin, but I am still a long way off from this being the case.

I definitely need a time turner this week.

Or to find some patience.....

No comments:

Post a Comment