Friday 26 August 2022

Shortly

 I am enjoying the fact that I mentioned blogging twice a week in my previous post. I feel like I must have written that and then forgot about it completely. But this isn't bad as it has only been two weeks since my last post, rather than two months. Progress of sorts. 

There is no major news to report. The half finished painting is complete, and one of the New York paintings has been finished too as well as being photographed in progress, in the hopes I can put a social media reel together with the material. I think I need to try some news things to keep it interesting and to motivate me a bit more. I have been stuck in a rut for a while and need some newness. 

Other than that I am changing my routine to paint in the day rather than the evening, and hoping to start the second New York painting next week. I will share the first one on here shortly. 

However long shortly turns out to be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment