Tuesday 30 August 2022

Times Square

 I thought I would be shocking and make shortly today! I just put the New York painting up for sale across all my sites, the last place being here, so without further ado, here it is!


I have painted this scene before, but over ten years ago, so it was interesting to revisit it. I had an enquiry a couple of months previously about whether I had any paintings of New York still available, by someone who already owns two pieces of my work. I didn't at the time, but thought it was an idea worth pursuing on the off chance that seeing the piece would encourage them to buy it. They haven't seen it yet so who knows. They are clients I know via an online external gallery so unfortunately they aren't the easiest for me to contact.  Either way it seems like you can't really go wrong with a painting of New York and Times Square in particular. Next stop, the Empire State Building. Coming soon(ish). 



No comments:

Post a Comment