Tuesday 28 May 2024

Hell for Leather

 I was indeed happy to have my paintings back from the Beehive pub, much happier than I was expecting in fact - it was like being put back together. Fortunately I have been having a full flat clear out too so I had some spaces left for them to live, so I don't feel overloaded just yet. 

So, a lot is happening at the moment as I attempt to do art full time, which I haven't actually told anyone about. It has been an email writing day today, to English Heritage, Norden Farm and the National Trust to hope they will potentially collaborate with me, and/or display sell my work. I also finally made a reel, which is doing well with over 6,000 views so far and shared my Havana painting on a Cuba group so that also has over 350 likes and 70 + comments. I need a boost right now above anything else to feel like I am not making a horrendous decision trying to go full time. 

If only I didn't need money. But, I have a photography gig booked in, just helped with a kitchen redesign and I have a large puzzle order that has just arrived. It sounds like I am already doing well, but perhaps it never feels like it. I have a new painting on the go though and a new one finished that I need to share, reel ideas in the pipeline and I am thinking it might be time to write a newsletter. 

Its time to go hell for leather on this! 



No comments:

Post a Comment