Sunday 5 January 2014

2014...

So I did take my USB stick home and intend to be productive over the festive holidays; catch up on a few posts, show the things I made for Christmas and do a celebratory New Years post. As you can see, none of these intentions materialised in solid form. So, on the 5th of January it is time to finally say Happy Birthday Mum! and Happy New Year everyone else!

At least tomorrow signifies the return to work for most people and certainly the return to work for me so hopefully I will be slightly more productive and organised from this point forward. I have written a plan of action, and the break has made me feel ready and raring to go. There is nothing like a rest to spur you on, and after all the sales I have had leading up to Christmas, maybe 2014, really will be my year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment