Thursday 30 January 2014

Oslo Opera House

Urgh. So I am done with being poorly, although at least now I just have a cough, choke, death rattle and some of the other dubious symptoms are wearing off except for the zzzzzzz being zzzzzzzz really tired zzzzzz.

I had better start to get considerably better soon or I am going to paint a cross on my front door....

Nonetheless, yesterday was still an exciting day as I got to ship off my commission of the Oslo Opera House to Norway. This commission was an interesting process as I had a few tweaks to do on the clients instruction.

Take 1
Spot The Difference - Take 2
 It is fair to say the building is definitely clearer in take 2, and as the commission was of the Opera House, I guess that was the point, so the suggested amendments were quite astute. It felt very strange to be asked to alter an element of my work though. I have had to completely redo things before because I got the wrong end of the stick but never to tweak anything. It has made me feel a little like my judgement is out, but it is always difficult to guess what someone wants, and with a commission, that is definitely my purpose, so if I get it anywhere near on my first attempt I should be pleased.



No comments:

Post a Comment