Tuesday 28 January 2014

The Grumps (and maybe the Mumps)

I seem to have managed to misplace my health this year as I am currently battling a chest infection/bronchitis/bad cold. I am not sure which, probably just a bad cold, but it is definitely something horrible. My body must have just gone into shock at having so few art things on my to do list.

Needless to say I haven't been very constructive over the last few days. I have painted my Norwegian commission although it is currently swinging backwards and forwards with alterations, but hopefully it will be perfect after the last tweak I did earlier today. I have also painted painting number 100 which I was going to give away on Facebook. I have, however, possibly decided it isn't good enough to make the cut. I am going to paint another one and then see how I feel. I think I am probably being overly judgemental in my fragile state, but if you can't be grumpy when you are ill, when can you be grumpy!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment