Tuesday 10 June 2014

Blinkers

I feel weird this afternoon. This is mostly because I finished the work I needed to do today at about 4pm. 'Why is that strange' I hear you say? It is strange because I am more used to days like yesterday where I started work at about 10am and finished at midnight.

I feel like I have been in a cage and someone has forgotten to lock the door, I want to escape and celebrate, but I am not entirely convinced it isn't a trap...

It's a trap isn't it. Sigh.

I can't believe I have been so super busy for so long. I also can't believe I have been super busy with architecture work and art work. So much is going on at the moment I don't know what is going on and I can't sit and take stock of what is happening. I am very eager to get my copy of the Butcher's Dog Magazine that 'Plinth' is gracing the front cover of (you can order a copy here by the way) and to get feedback on the two paintings that should have been delivered today. I also want to sell some more. More more MORE! I also want to find some time to paint, which isn't currently looking hopeful.

There is so much to do and there really isn't time. I also seem to have gained some Twitter followers over the last few days, even though I have no idea how to use it. I set up an account ages ago and then got completely sidetracked. I guess maybe that is something I ought to put on my to do list as well.

The To do list.

Well I daren't even look at that.

1 comment:

  1. I followed you on twitter Miss H, follow me back you meanie.. :D I don't understand it much either.. :D

    ReplyDelete