Wednesday 24 September 2014

Bitty Bits

I am really starting to get ants in my pants today. I have had a few days of sun, rest and recuperation on the Isle of Wight recently and am now back to reality with a bit of a bump. Seriously, why is there always so much to do? I am suffering at the moment from bitty bits. Bitty bits to do, bitty bits to sort, bitty bits to chase, bitty bits to finish. I really need something I can get my teeth into so I can sit back and relax and look at what I have achieved at the end of it, rather than sit back and look at loads of fiddly things that amount to very little and never seem to get finished.

Yes I am irritated and yes, I think I need to paint.

It has only been ten days since my last picture but I am really feeling it at the moment. I guess it might be time to make an executive decision and dedicate some time to myself either this evening or tomorrow before I get really irritable!

hmm 'before' I get really irritable? I have a feeling it may already be too late....



No comments:

Post a Comment