Monday 29 September 2014

Unwritten

It looks like I might have a bit of time this week to catch up with some things as my freelance work has calmed down for the moment. What a perfect day to be unable to concentrate. Not.

I finally have the time to tackle a few outstanding things that have been niggling and frustrating my outer skin and my brain has gone on holiday. This is monumentally unhelpful. I also stupidly carried a 14kg parcel half a mile up the road earlier to the post office and my arms haven't quite been the same since. I did this about 2 and a half hours ago and I still feel as though my shoulders belong to someone else.

I also just said something to a friend I probably should have kept to myself.

And....

And.....

I did a painting last night that I can't work out how to finish. I had an idea that backfired slightly so now I am left with a start, a painted over middle and an unwritten end.

Today. I mostly don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment