Tuesday 7 October 2014

Authenticity with an Authentic Authenticator

I am procrastinating at the moment. I have too much time on my hands to do nothing, but not enough time to do something. I guess I will blog then! I also burnt my finger at lunchtime. I shrugged it off at the time but four hours later and it has started hurting. I am not sure how that works?

Mean.

I have had a bit of time recently so I have been preparing and ordering some bits and pieces I have wanted to get for ages. The first order arrived at the weekend, the second order yesterday and the last one will arrive on Thursday hopefully. The first item is shown below:


I have been wanting to get a stamp I can use to authenticate print sales for ages. Now, thanks to speedystamps.co.uk, I can authenticate prints as well as miscellaneous bits of paper, my friends hand, the wall, the table, generally anything I can lay my hands on! I just need to sell a print through my website now....although on the plus side, I just received an emailing telling me I sold a card through Fine Art America....fingers crossed this is the start of something. 

I do have one of those feelings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment