Monday 20 October 2014

Moo

My internet is broken again today, it is so slow it is driving me bonkers. I have decided to give up on updating anything online today, other than posting this, as typing still seems to be bearable.

It doesn't matter too much as I had a relatively productive weekend and it has given me a good excuse to not feel guilty about not working and to clean the house instead. I am very rock and roll you know! Thank goodness yoga is on later this evening, I could do with that restorative, relaxing feeling being pushed back into my shoulders, not to mention detoxing a little.

























But let's focus on the weekend instead - Friday saw me manage to do some networking at a local secret supper club. I am patting myself on the back for giving the hostess a mini print of Maidenhead and managing to hand out some of my shiny new business cards (thank you Moo.com!). The cards did a ridiculously good job of being a mini portfolio, so I feel like that was £30 well spent. I also had an email request to feature one of my latest paintings in an online blog, managed to take some nice shots of Autumn and paint an unusual painting, and go out on Saturday night and do some DIY. So this would explain why I am still a bit tired today.

It is a good tired though - faintly satisfying. I keep feeling like I am too slow at the moment, I should be doing more, more, more, everything should already be up to date, blah, blah, blah. I don't know why because everything is never done and that is the way it should be.

Pre season jitters maybe? (And the fact I never get up early enough)...





No comments:

Post a Comment