Saturday 10 September 2016

Once Upon a time...

What's this? Two blog posts in the same month? Suits you sir!

Yes.

Somehow I have had a productive week this week. Work is complete (for the moment), my Friday deadline met, my Saturday chores demolished, my fridge stocked and my website worked upon. My high resolution files have also been skewed, tweaked and are waiting to be uploaded where required.

So this is better. A little more focused and a little less headless chicken. I have a time plan to finish my website and then work on the painting version. I don't know how to finish one section of the new photography website but I will sort that out when I get there. I am still working on the print shop at the moment.

Much, much better.

And then one day, my blog will be up to date and I can start working through my post list.

And outside the birds will be singing, and it will be sunny everyday, and Prince Charming will knock on my door, and I will sell all my paintings, and live happily ever after in a Castle, and I'll be able to eat copious amounts of chocolate and wine and not put on weight.

What is that? Unrealistic you say? Well yes. I will settle for selling some paintings and the birds singing outside. Hopefully I'll sell some photography prints as well otherwise this website reshuffle will be a bit disappointing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment