Friday 23 October 2020

The Dancing Teapot

Today has been frustrating. What should have been an easy day of uploading and putting a new painting online has turned into a bit of a marathon saga. My internet decided that a speed of 0.8mb was acceptable, and the program I use to edit my gallery photos decided to glitch, which is doubly disappointing as I just upgraded it. I have finally succumbed to paying more for a faster broadband speed but I am worried the problem is with my line so it may not actually make a difference. I gave up in the end and tagged my computer onto my phone. It is crazy how much faster it is. I didn't realise what I had been putting up with. Considering half of my job is online I probably should have attempted to sort this out sooner. 

Better late than never I guess!

I have also put my new painting up on social media and the response has been lukewarm thus far, although it looks like it hasn't been seen by many people yet. Even so, it feels like one of those days where basically everything I touch is going to break. 

Perhaps it is making up for yesterday when I got to visit a small local gallery in Marlow to give them some work to sell. I am not sure whether it will be a success or not, but they did put the two paintings I gave them in the window so that seems like a good start. So please, if you are in the area, head to 'The Dancing Teapot Studio' just of the High Street, to take a look. They have loads of great art gifts for all budgets so it is well worth a visit to find something unique for a loved one. (But obviously buy my stuff first ;-) ) 





No comments:

Post a Comment