Saturday 24 October 2020

Wishing

 Working on a Saturday? What is going on, or is that just how exciting life is right now? I am basically finishing off the few things I didn't manage to sort out yesterday because of my internet / computer / life issues. Plus, I have work lined up for next week so I wasn't sure when I would get the chance to update my website otherwise. Plus, I am waiting for dinner to cook and have nothing else to do. 

Sometimes I am paranoid that I am boring. 

I was definitely cursed yesterday as I went to Zumba and managed to prang my back on top of everything else. It seems like it was probably one of those weeks! 

I need to order some new prints tomorrow to make sure they arrive in time for Christmas and sort out my Christmas cards. I think next week is going to be busy, and I shall regret that I was being less than focused last week, but I guess you can't always be 'on.'

In other news, this is the last place left for me to share my new painting! I saw a lot of the moon whilst I took a cheeky trip to Madeira a few weeks ago, as we sat out late chatting so I guess it was already firmly sat in my mind, and then I watched 'Away' on Netflix which is about a space trip to Mars. I think those things combined meant I was only ever going to paint a space / sky themed piece. So here it is! 


I am not really sure what I am going to paint after this, but then I suppose quite often I don't know what I am going to paint until I start. Starting is the inspiration. Possibly something of Madeira? Although I also have a potential commission to paint, or at least an idea to paint for a client's first refusal. Sometimes, you have to paint first and ask later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment