Wednesday 26 January 2022

2022

 I remember this! It has been a while. No Happy New Year message and no new news for ages. Neither of which reflects real life, but there has just been a lot of other stuff going on, plus the worlds largest painters block. 

But.

I think it is clearing. I have just ordered some phone cases for a bespoke order, I have created two new paintings relatively recently and I have just ordered some sample notebooks as I would like to add them to my available items to purchase. 

More importantly my art website has also finally been transferred over to my new provider. I haven't been able to use it for the last few months so it is rather out of date. It also has a much more user friendly mobile editing version so I am looking forward to getting my teeth into that. I just hope I manage to find enough time to sit and work at it properly, and that the interface is easy to use. 

I also completely tidied my office over the Christmas break so it feels very zen to be sitting here at the moment. The only benefit of not painting for a while is that I have sold enough paintings to finally have some more storage space; But, I am very much hoping to paint a lot this year, or at least try and do one a week, or every other week. 

We'll see. 

So let's hope for an easy year. A bit less stop / starty, more generically consistent and less complicated. 

AMEN.   

No comments:

Post a Comment