Tuesday 21 July 2015

Rain Check

It looks like I might have a bit of free time for the rest of this week as for once, I have no architecture work to do. This makes me quite excited for all the art stuff I could possibly do. I say possibly because it feels like the first time this year in which I have nothing specific to do. We all know that with such power comes reading, sunbathing, ice creams and generally being incredibly unproductive.

Let's hope it is raining tomorrow. Maybe. (It is actually predicted to...)

In the meantime, blog hits are back to normal, I have sold a couple of prints on Fine Art America and a few bits on Society 6. This is all sounding better. Now to sell some paintings, or at least paint some and then I might feel human again. Painting is giving me no satisfaction at the moment. I think this is mostly because I need a challenge and possibly because all the art stuff recently has been marketing or organising related, i.e. not inspiring.

Insert suitable "You need to prep the soil for the seeds to grow" saying here....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment