Monday 27 April 2020

Afternoon!

I am not going to even pretend I am keeping to time today as it is 3pm.

Oops.

I did get up and salute the sun, but then it was sunny so I decided to rush out for a walk this morning in anticipation of rain for the next few days. On my return I was starving and had a call from a friend. Hence my lateness.

Today feels unproductive thus far, although 'Crackle' has been picked up by my courier and I have marked up my print list and checked stock levels of my packaging supplies. Turns out I just need some mid sized painting delivery boxes and I am tempted to source some limited edition print packaging.

I did manage a new painting on Saturday, so my mission this afternoon is to put that online and then I can blog about it tomorrow. Afterwards it will be time to plod through putting all my prints on Etsy which I am sure won't be fun, but hopefully might earn me a few more pennies! Fingers crossed.

I guess that is it for today! I hope you had a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment