Tuesday 21 April 2020

The Print Machine

So I have come to the conclusion that I will be able to stick to the sun salutations part of my new routine but maybe not my 'early' start time, as I have been getting later and later. I need to try and go to bed a bit earlier tonight before my day shifts back again. I am hoping it is just a temporary blip due to late night painting on Saturday and then too much Zumba.

Speaking of too much Zumba, I seem to have pulled a muscle in my lower back, backside which made the sun salutations this morning rather difficult! I am glad I will have a rest day from them tomorrow.

Art progress wise, I managed to make 24 small limited edition prints yesterday, and I have 24 left to do. That seems like something I should be able to finish today, and then I can get onto promoting my new painting. I keep thinking it is impressive how this new routine is helping me stick to completing the tasks I set myself each day. But then I remember it is because I have no interruptions, no sudden work, no friends randomly popping by and no unexpected events. I guess lock-down is good for predictability and productivity assuming my focus is in the building!



I hope you all have a good day. See you tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment