Monday 7 September 2020

Left or Right?

Afternoon, and welcome to your daily cardboard update! I am joking, but also not as I have actually just bought some more cardboard packaging and 'Do Not Bend' stickers, but don't worry, I am not going to talk about them anymore. 

Or am I!?

Please no. 

It is a bit frustrating as I have a new painting to share, but I need it to be received first as it is a commission / gift. I have also started a new painting over the weekend that I could share but I need to finish it first. I also have another commission I need to start and ship over to the US of A. I am starting to think there may be an untapped market over there for me at the moment.

It's busy. I also have temporarily paused my advert and my Facebook posts seem to have returned to normal so that is good. I don't think there is any other news, calendar is half started, puzzles restocked, lots of procrastination ensuing, oh and a photo of my therapeutic weekend walk to share.


 Shall we go left or right?



No comments:

Post a Comment