Tuesday 1 September 2020

Pinch and a Punch it's the 1st of the month

 And somehow it is September. 

Time this year seems to make no sense. Months drag on forever and yet time flies by. Lots gets done and yet nothing happens. Everything has changed, but it all seems the same. 

2020 is certainly not ordinary. 

I woke up this morning unable to remember what I am meant to be doing, which seems to be a classic at the moment. I did some overdue invoice and expense admin and rewrote my to-do list which seems to have helped. I have now highlighted 16 things that it would be good to try and do this week. I obviously won't complete them all but it means when I look at my list I have earmarked some things that it would be good to get done. For instance I have had 5 artist blog posts to do on my list for over a year. I really should just write them so I can erase them from my mind.

There are a few points like this, like adding a home-ware section onto here. I have all the images ready and raring to go so there is no excuse to not just getting on and doing it. Then I can have the beautiful zen feeling of knowing something is up together and behaving. 

I am also going to finish the commission I started the other day this evening, and design the sketches for the other one tomorrow to get that rolling. 

I also need to decide what to do with my Facebook advert. It seems to be stopping the rest of the posts on my page being shared properly. A cunning plan to make you spend more? Who knows, all I know is that it is annoying, so I may pause my advert and run it closer to Christmas, or just burn it out in 5 days instead of the 88 I originally chose. 

Endless decisions, decisions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment